Jump to content
    Chatbox - 6567 Messages. Spammers: Wells (5155) . jamyjet (107) . Onyxx666 (99) . ted (57) . wing5566 (39) .

    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Wells

Eighteen Visions - Discography (1997-2020) (FLAC)

Recommended Posts

I have a cd rip of obsessions with the Japan bonus tracks and the 1996 covers album, both in flac let me know if you want them to add to this collection.

Email3

6fan at live dot com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2023 at 1:37 PM, akrobot said:

I have a cd rip of obsessions with the Japan bonus tracks and the 1996 covers album, both in flac let me know if you want them to add to this collection.

Email3

6fan at live dot com

I would love to get those from you if you don't mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CalebCornelius said:

I would love to get those from you if you don't mind.

Send me a email for the links:

36fan@live.com

 

I will be getting the a rip of the no time for love vinyl soon possibly in flac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, akrobot said:

Send me a email for the links:

36fan@live.com

 

I will be getting the a rip of the no time for love vinyl soon possibly in flac

Appreciate it man. If you end up getting that rip I would love a copy. Other than that the only songs I'm missing are the self-titled bonus tracks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All Inferno EP tracks were transcoded from a lossy format (e.g. mp3) unfortunately

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 4 demos from the Obsession demos. One has never been released. These are not the Japan bonus tracks, these are the demos they sent mudrock their engineer and epic to line up a major label signing and for them to get a big budget. If yiu want them just hit me up at louishanna204@gmail.com 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...