Перейти к содержанию
    Чат - 6572 Сообщения. Spammers: Wells (5158) . jamyjet (107) . Onyxx666 (99) . ted (57) . wing5566 (39) .

Загрузить больше
    У вас нет прав для общения в чате.
Авторизация  
Wells

Alesana - Discography (2005-2018) (FLAC)

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello, the album "2008 - Where Myth Fades To Legend (Japanese Edition)" has a really weaker sound compare to the others. I guess it was choosed during the extraction process because I have the mp3 version of it, and it has a louder sound just like all the others albums have.
If you have "2008 - Where Myth Fades To Legend (Japanese Edition)" with the normal sound level, don't hesitate to share it (even if it is with the normal version of the album, because the japanese bonus track is not as good as the "2008 - Try This With Your Eyes Closed (Reissue)" version anyway).
Thank you very much and have a nice day.
Greetings.

Поделиться сообщением

17 hours ago, Gab said:

Hello, the album "2008 - Where Myth Fades To Legend (Japanese Edition)" has a really weaker sound compare to the others. I guess it was choosed during the extraction process because I have the mp3 version of it, and it has a louder sound just like all the others albums have.
If you have "2008 - Where Myth Fades To Legend (Japanese Edition)" with the normal sound level, don't hesitate to share it (even if it is with the normal version of the album, because the japanese bonus track is not as good as the "2008 - Try This With Your Eyes Closed (Reissue)" version anyway).
Thank you very much and have a nice day.
Greetings.

ps : it is not needed to modify anything related to the album "2008 - Where Myth Fades To Legend (Japanese Edition)", I found out how to correct the sound issue on my own.
I simply used foobar2000 to convert the files in flac to check if it would recreate the very same files, keeping the quality of course,  with the standart audio sound level and indeed it worked. You can restore the normal audio sound level by doing that and it is the same as my mp3 version of the album so there is no mistake about it. Perfect. Hopefully it is possible to convert Flac into Flac without losing any quality, otherwise I would have gone mad ah ah.
To avoid to have created these messages for nothing, let's say something usefull : I think that these links are dead.
2007 - Apology (Acoustic) - Single
2009 - What Goes Around (Justin Timberlake Cover) - Single
2016 - The Annabel Trilogy Part III: Confession
2018 - The Lost Chapters - EP
If you can reupload them it would be really kind of you for the ones would want to get them here!
Thank you very much for your share!
Greetings.

Поделиться сообщением

fix link / add single 2019 / add "Where Myth Fades To Legend" standard version, obtained from the service Qobuz

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

Авторизация  

• Создать...